Seafood is a very important food for health, as it is the best type of white meat, and is rich in nutrients necessary for the health of organ functions, such as proteins, vitamins, and mineral elements, especially iodine and phosphorous, which are necessary to protect the bones and teeth on the one hand, and maintain the health of the nervous system from On the other hand. The types of pasta seafood include a group of marine organisms that are involved in preparing many dishes, and perhaps the most famous of these items are: shrimp, crab, caviar, oysters and others.
So we will prepare 3 pasta seafood recipes.
The date did not actually specify the origin of the pasta and who discovered it, some reports indicate that it started from Japan and others attribute it to China, but the book issued in the United States indicates that its origin is Islamic countries and was introduced to European countries during the conquest. Pasta of any shape was made from flour, rice, oats, eggs, water, and salt, and the dough was dried in the sun.
There are many dishes that can be used in pasta, there are the main meals that are cooked, and there are side dishes such as salads to which pasta shapes are added.
Shrimp are marine organisms that are beneficial to the body, as they contain omega-3 acids, vitamins, and mineral salts, and when added to pasta, they constitute an integrated plate of benefits.
Similar recipe: Sayadiyeh with Rice
- Heat the olive oil in a cooking pot, saute the onions until they wilt and turn golden.
- Add the red pepper, tomatoes, and parsley, then stir the ingredients until they are homogeneous together.
- Leave the mixture on a low heat for fifteen minutes until it becomes thick and reaches the stage of maturity.
- Successively add the seafood, shrimp, calamari, and basil leaves, and stir the ingredients together.
- Season the ingredients with salt and black pepper, then cover the pot and leave it on a low heat until its ingredients are tender.
- Boil the pasta in a quantity of boiling water on the stove.
- Rinse the pasta in cold water, then drain it well using a strainer with narrow holes, making sure to reserve ½ cup of the boiling water for use in the recipe later.
- Pour the boiling water over the sauce we prepared, stir it a little, and then leave it to boil again, and it becomes thick in texture.
- Add the pasta to the sauce, and stir all the ingredients together, then leave it for only two minutes until they are mixed together.
Shrimp And Paprika Pasta
- Boil a quantity of water, salt and oil, then boil the pasta as it is without cracking, until it is cooked.
- Heat the oil in a wide skillet, saute the onions and garlic until they wilt and turn golden.
- Season the onions, garlic with paprika and chili, and stir well until a strong aroma of spices appears.
- Add the mushrooms to the ingredients, and stir well with them until they wilt a little, then put the shrimp, and continue stirring for three to four minutes until the shrimp color changes only.
- Add vegetable broth, cream, salt and black pepper to the ingredients and leave them to boil, and mix well.
- Put the cheese into the cream sauce, then add the pasta directly, and stir the ingredients well until the pasta absorbs all the cream, and becomes thick in texture.
- Pour the shrimp spaghetti in a serving dish, garnish with chopped parsley.
3 Pasta Seafood Recipes
Boil the pasta in an appropriate amount of salted water, making sure that it is not fully cooked.
Peel the shrimp, then wash them using lemon and vinegar, and remove the excess.
Season the shrimp with salt and garlic.
Put the shrimp in a hot skillet over a medium heat, and flip it slightly without losing its water.
Cut the peppers into small cubes, add them to the shrimp and keep stirring.
Leave the ingredients on the fire, stirring constantly, until the shrimp is cooked and turns pink.
Put the vegetable oil, flour, milk and cream in a deep frying pan.
Stir the ingredients over a low heat until you have a thick mixture.
Add the cooked shrimp and the boiled pasta, and stir the ingredients together for about a minute.
Add the grated cheese, and let it melt.You can serve tahini salad or beet salad next to the pasta dish with shrimp.