Qamar al-Din is one of the most popular Ramadan drinks that adorns the table during the holy month.
It has many wonderful benefits for the health of those who are fasting in Ramadan, because it contains vitamins and minerals necessary for the body, and it can be prepared at home with several recipes.
In conjunction with the procedures for staying at home to prevent coronavirus, there is a home method by which Qamar al-Deen can be prepared at home
How to make Qamar al-Din Rolls
- Remove the seeds from the apricot.
- The apricots are washed well with water and filtered.
- Put water in a pot on the fire and add apricots and sugar.
- Leave the ingredients on the fire for at least a quarter of an hour, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Put the ingredients in the electric mixer after they cool and mix well.
- We bring a colander and filter the mixture until we get rid of the apricot peels.
- Prepare wooden trays, brush with olive oil, and spread the mixture on them.
- Leave the mixture until it hardens, cover with cling film, and use it fresh the same day or the next.
- Leave it overnight and wrap it in aluminum foil until its time to use.
Qamar al-Din juice (Dried Apricot juice)
Qamar al-Din Juice
Qamar al-Din juice ingredients
Qamar al-Din is soaked in boiling water for about an hour.
When it softens completely, put it in the electric mixer.
Add sugar to it and mix well until Qamar El Din is completely dissolved.
The juice is placed in a glass bowl in the refrigerator until it cools.
Pour into cups and serve on the Ramadan table, with bliss and healing.