Pomegranate smoothie is a drink that contains two very important ingredients for our bodies and is suitable for times of extreme heat, and it is a refreshing drink as well.
Prepare pomegranate smoothie with dates and condensed milk and enjoy this drink that is served on your special occasions, along with desserts and cakes.
The secret to the success of preparing an Iced pomegranate smoothie:
- Pomegranate must be mixed twice and filtered well from the seeds to get the right smoothie texture
- If we want to prepare concentrated pomegranate juice, we do not add milk and water to it
- Drinking pomegranate helps stop the growth of prostate cancer cells.
- Pomegranate helps protect memory and prevent Alzheimer’s disease
- Drinking pomegranate aids digestion, and is beneficial for people with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and other inflammatory bowel diseases.
Might interest you: Karak Chai tea
Iced Pomegranate Smoothie With Dates
Combine all ingredients except ice in a blender and mix well.
Mix them for 5 minutes until the mixture becomes smooth, then put the crushed ice on top and mix for 2 minutes.
Pour the syrup into serving glasses and serve cold.