Maamoul mad with cream is one of the delicious Arabic sweets, delicious, simple and quick to prepare.
Its available ingredients include semolina, blossom water, obesity, sugar, mahlab, yeast, in addition to the ingredients of the cream.
Try Maamoul mad with cream on the blessed Eid Al-Adha because it is one of the delicious Eid sweets and serve it with a cup of coffee.
It’s also one of the most famous types of sweets in the world, as it is closely related to Muslim holidays such as Eid al-Fitr, and Christian holidays, such as Easter.
An atmosphere of love and pleasure, and in this recipe we will show how to make a mamoul mad with cream or with dates.
Maamoul Mad With Cream Nutritionist’s Notes
It is recommended to eat heavy cream because it contains a group of fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamins A, D, and K, but it is worth making sure to eat only an appropriate portion.
Semolina is a rich source of iron, which is a direct cause of anemia.
Therefore, it is recommended to eat maamoul mad with cream to get iron, along with a glass of orange or lemon juice, to get vitamin C to enhance iron absorption.
Maamoul Made With Cream And Diabetics
Eating a portion of Maamoul Made with Cream without adding sugar syrup, to reduce the recipe’s content of sugar and simple carbohydrates, to avoid high blood sugar.
Maamoul With Cream And Heart Patients
It is recommended that you choose fat-free milk and cream, to avoid saturated fats, which increase the risk of heart disease, stroke and vascular disease.
Maamoul Made With Cream And Pregnant Women
There is no objection to you eating a maamoul mad recipe with cream, as it is rich in folic acid, which is important to be taken during pregnancy to promote healthy development of the fetus and prevent neurological problems as well.
Similar recipe: Osmalieh With Cream 2 Recipes
Maamoul Mad With Dates
It is easy to prepare and does not need a long time to be ready, and in this recipe we will present a method for preparing the mamoul mad with dates stuffing, as well as stuffing with walnuts.
Prepare The Maamoul Dough:
- Put in a bowl: semolina, sugar, and salt, and mix them together well.
- Add the ghee and rose water to the mixture of dry ingredients, and mix them together until they are mixed, and you have a cohesive dough.
- Cover the pot and leave the semolina mixture on one side to rest for about two hours.
- Heat the oven to a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius.
- Put the filling ingredients of: dates, butter, blossom water and rose water in a bowl, and then mix them together well.
- Take a part of the maamoul dough and put it in the bottom of a tray, pressing it with the palm of your hand to stack it well.
- Cover the dough with the date filling by spreading it completely.
- Spread the rest of the maamoul dough over the date filling, making sure the surface is flat and smooth.
- Cut the maamoul into squares of the size you prefer using a sharp knife.
- Put the maamoul in the oven for a quarter of an hour, until the face takes a golden color, then remove it from the oven, and leave it until it cools down to cut it and put it on a serving plate.
Prepare The filling:
Maamoul Mad With Cream Or Dates
Stuffing cream ingredients
sugar syrup ingredients
Dough making steps
In a bowl, add sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt, and mix together.
Stir the ingredients well, add the butter and milk, and mix them together to get a sticky consistency.
Steps to make the cream
Bring a saucepan, add cream, milk, starch and sugar, and mix well.
Place the saucepan over medium heat, and continue to stir the ingredients until they thicken.
Add the blossom water, stir the mixture a little, then remove it from the heat, and set it aside.
Steps to make the sugar syrup
Bring a saucepan, and add sugar, water, salt, lemon juice, and orange blossom water.
Mix the ingredients well until the sugar dissolves, and bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
Add the blossom water after boiling, reduce the temperature for 5 minutes, then remove it from the heat, and set it aside.
Steps to make the maamoul mad
Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 C.
Take a medium-sized tray, press it with your hand, and pour half the amount of dough.
Spread the dough on the bottom, add the ground pistachios, then add the cream.
Spread the cream, then carefully roll out the rest of the dough, and cover the cream layer completely.
Smooth the top layer, then bake the tray in the oven for about 35 minutes, until golden.
Remove the tray from the oven, let it cool slightly, then turn it into a large plate, and cut it into squares.
Add a little pistachio to each square.
Sprinkle with sugar syrup, and serve maamoul with cream, warm or cold, as desired.
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 34.9g54%
- Saturated Fat 20.8g104%
- Cholesterol 105mg35%
- Sodium 262mg11%
- Potassium 231mg7%
- Total Carbohydrate 96.1g33%
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g9%
- Sugars 55.4g
- Protein 9.1g19%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.