How wonderful the taste of chicken depends on its seasoning, as each one has his own way of seasoning it, which is a magical mixture that is distinguished by him to present the food he prepares in the most wonderful form, to be distinguished among his peers by the excellent taste of his food, specifically chicken, he presents 4 different ways to make delicious chicken marinade Chef Firas’s style.
Also read: Best 4 Shish Taouk Recipes
Grilled chicken in teriyaki seasoning
Vinegar marinated chicken
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl, in addition to the chicken pieces, and rub them well to season completely.
- Remove the chicken pieces and the cut potatoes and put them in the oven tray, then pour the marinade on them and put them in the oven at a high temperature for half an hour.
- Reduce the oven heat, cover the chicken tray with aluminum foil, and return the tray to the oven for thirty to forty minutes or until it is completely cooked.
Chicken marinated with mango and lime
- Cut the backbone of the chicken to become transversely open, and make slits in the thighs and chest with a small knife.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl, then marinate the chicken with it well and insert an amount of the marinade into the slits. Enter the marinated chicken for at least thirty minutes in the refrigerator or leave it overnight to absorb the flavor well.
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator before grilling it to room temperature, then put it in an oven tray lined with baking paper and put it in the oven at a temperature of one hundred and ninety degrees Celsius for forty minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven half an hour after its introduction and paint it with the broth formed in the tray using a brush and more than once, and leave it until it becomes red and red.
- Serve the chicken on a platter with tomatoes, lemon slices and fresh lettuce leaves.
4 Easy Chicken Marinade By Chef Firas
Chef Firas Chicken Marinade Ingredient
Mix all ingredients well in a deep bowl to marinate the chicken.