Bukhari rice is served on the table alongside grills. In addition to delicious foods on the table, you can serve Bukhari rice, which is one of the favorite dishes of many and is famous in some Gulf countries. Bukhari rice is served in many different ways, and here we learn how to prepare it with two recipes, learn how to make white Bukhari rice with carrots, and how to make it with chicken.
To prepare the Bukhari Rice you will need to take a look at the seven spices recipe.
Bukhari Rice With Chicken
Soaking Mix Ingredients:
Ingredients for the ground spice mixture:
Ground spice mixture:
Instructions for the chicken preparation:
- Salt the previously marinated chicken, put it on a baking tray and bake it in the oven at a temperature of two hundred and twenty degrees Celsius for fifteen minutes.
- Cover the chicken, then reduce the heat to one hundred and ninety degrees Celsius and leave it in the oven for an hour and a quarter until it is cooked, taking into account adding a little hot water to the tray in case the water dries up so that the chicken does not burn.
- Remove the lid from the chicken, raise the temperature to two hundred and twenty degrees Celsius, and leave it in the oven for an additional ten minutes, until browned.
- Saute the onions with oil or ghee in a suitable size pot, season with salt and pepper, then leave them on a low heat until they wilt.
- Add the garlic and the rest of the spice mixture to the onions and continue to stir over a medium heat, then add the tomatoes and tomato paste, stir them together and leave them on a low heat for three minutes.
- Add the rice to the mixture and stir it well with the rest of the ingredients, then pour the hot broth over the rice with good stirring, then season the rice with salt and leave it on high heat for seven minutes.
- Reduce the gas heat to low, then cover the pot and leave it on the fire for ten minutes, taking care to stir from time to time to avoid the rice sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Mix all sauce ingredients with an electric mixer on medium speed until you get a smooth mixture.
- Pour the rice into a suitable serving dish and decorate it with roasted almonds, pine nuts and grilled chicken and serve it hot alongside the prepared sauce and yoghurt.
Instructions for the rice preparation:
Instructions for the sauce preparation:
Bukhari Rice With Chicken Or Carrots
The Bukhari Rice With Carrots
The main ingredients
Ingredients for the boiled meat spice mixture:
Slice the carrots lengthwise into very thin sticks or grate the carrots coarsely - as desired.
Heat a little ghee in a large saucepan over high heat, then stir the carrots with hot ghee until it wilts, then removes it from the pot and set it aside.
Fry the onions in hot ghee in the same pot until they turn red, then stir the pieces of meat with the onions, then cover the meat with broth, then season it with spices and leave it on high heat.
Add tomato sauce, grated tomatoes, and two-thirds of the carrots to the meat and continue stirring, then add boiling water to the mixture and leave it on a quiet fire until the meat is cooked.
Add rice to the meat and immerse it in water if the amount of water in the pot was not enough to cover the rice, then leave it on medium heat until the rice absorbs most of the water.
Reduce the heat, cover the pot, and leave the rice on a low heat until it is cooked.
Remove the rice from the heat and pour it directly into a suitable serving dish, then decorate it with almonds, raisins, and chopped parsley, and serve it alongside yogurt and Arabic salad.