Baba Ganoush is a very popular Syrian appetizer, one of its main ingredients is grilled eggplant in addition to a group of chopped vegetables with local olive oil, delicious and easy-to-prepare dish We offer you the original way to prepare it, it is a wonderful combination that combines wonderful summer vegetables from grilled fresh eggplant in the Oven
Also Read: Learn To Cook The Best 5 Types Of Kibbeh
Baba Ganoush with vegetables
- Put the eggplant in the oven until it is soft, then take it out and peel it and put the pulp in a colander and put it in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Chop the eggplant using a knife into small pieces, then add onions, crush garlic, add it and stir well.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice, cumin, salt, and stir well, and adjust the taste well.
- Put the baba ghanoush in a serving plate and decorate it with pomegranate seeds, pomegranate molasses, oil and mint leaves, and serve it along with grilled dishes.
Baba Ganoush with tahini
|The cooking time||10 minutes|
|Preparation time||10 minutes|
- Run the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Put the eggplant in a tray and put it in the oven and leave it until the eggplant seeds are soft.
- Take the eggplant out of the oven and leave it to cool down, then peel it and remove the pulp from it and place it in a plate.
- With a knife, chop the eggplant into small pieces, mix it with the rest of the ingredients, put it on a serving dish, and decorate it with parsley.
Baba Ganoush For Diet
- Peel the eggplant and put it in the oven until soft, then take it out and leave it until it cools.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and run it until mixture becomes the desired consistency.
- Put the baba ghanoush in a serving dish and decorate it with olive oil.
Baba Ganoush is a healthy dish as the main way to prepare it is by grilling.
This recipe is a group of antioxidants that have been proven to strengthen the body’s immunity and contribute to preventing cancer.
Eggplant has long been known in dieting recipes and weight loss due to its low calories, so it may be an ideal option for those wishing to lose obesity or maintain weight.
This recipe contains eggplant, which makes it rich in cancer-fighting phenols and flavonoids.
You can dispense with olive oil while grilling eggplant, or when serving the dish to reduce the fat content.
In some recipes, roasted red pepper is added to the baba ghanoush dish, which gives it a delicious taste and increases its nutritional value.
Baba Gannoush and diabetics
These vegetables do not affect the level of sugar, but on the contrary, they help balance sugar and a sense of satiety.
Bread is a carbohydrate and affects the sugar level. It is important to limit the amount consumed to prevent a sharp rise in the level of sugar. It is recommended to consume and prefer whole wheat bread.
Baba Ghanoush and heart patients
Research has long proven the benefits of eggplant for cardiovascular health.
Eggplant, in general, is rich in fiber and antioxidants that help prevent cardiovascular disease.
Eggplant is rich in potassium and magnesium, which are two minerals important for cardiovascular health.
If you have heart disease, it is best to reduce the amount of salt used in this recipe.
Baba Ghanouj and pregnant women
This recipe may be an important source for taking the dietary fiber needed to prevent and prevent constipation.
This recipe is rich in antioxidants that help strengthen immunity and prevent disease.
A recipe is rich in folic acid, which is important for building your baby’s nervous system, especially in the first months of pregnancy.
Baba Ganoush Best 4 Types
Make some cracks in the eggplant using the tip of the knife, put it on the fire and stir it until it is done, then put it in cold water, peel it and put the pulp in a deep dish.
Put the eggplant slices in a dish, sprinkle a little salt on them and leave them until water drops appear on them, then wipe them with kitchen tissues and leave them aside.
Put an amount of corn oil in a frying pan and raise it on a medium heat until it gets hot.
Fry the eggplant slices until golden, then take them out and place them on a tissue paper to get rid of the excess oil.
Fry the bread pieces until they change color, remove them and put them on kitchen tissues to get rid of the excess oil.
Put the eggplant pulp, fried eggplant, bread, tomato, hot pepper, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, parsley and garlic in a deep dish and mix the ingredients well, then put the mixture in a serving dish and decorate it with a little olive oil, sumac and pine nuts.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 65
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 2.7g5%
- Saturated Fat 0.98g5%
- Trans Fat 2.7g
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3g4%
- Protein 1g2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.